Families with Young Children Needed for Language Study!
- Learning English at home
- Has normal hearing and vision
- Does not have any diagnosed cognitive or neurological issues (such as Fragile X., ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI))
- Online surveys every 3 months
- In-person visits every 6 months at your choice of location - Indianapolis or West Lafayette/Purdue campus
- Visits include caregiver and child participation
- Visits will be scheduled at a convenient time for you
- Participants will receive up to $450 for completing the whole study
- Additional compensation up to $120 for completing optional, extra parts of the study
- Free parking is available at study sites
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Conditions: healthy
Age: - 2 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Children under the age of 18 months
- English Learning (hearing > 75% English at home)
- Normal hearing and vision
- No reported history of neurological or cognitive impairment
Connect with a study center near you
You have contacted , on
Your message has been sent to the study team at ,
What happens next?
- You can expect the study team to contact you via email or phone in the next few days.
- Sign up as volunteer to help accelerate the development of new treatments and to get notified about similar trials.
You are contacting