APOLLO: A Randomized Phase II Double-Blind Study of Olaparib versus Placebo Following Curative Intent Therapy in Patients with Resected Pancreatic Cancer and a Pathogenic BRCA1, BRCA2 or PALB2 Mutation
The purpsoe of this study is to determine the relapse-free survival (RFS) benefit from the addition of a maintenance olaparib following completion of chemotherapy in patients with resected pancreatic carcinoma and a pathogenic germline or somatic mutation in BRCA1, BRCA2 or PALB2.
- Patient must be ≥18 years of age on day of consent.
- Patient must have an ECOG Performance Status of 0-2.
- Patient must have a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer and have successfully undergone a curative intent surgical resection and must have no evidence of recurrent disease as determined by the investigator.
- NOTE: This includes patients with adenocarcinoma, acinarcarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma adenosquamous and variants thereof. Patients with neuroendocrine tumors are excluded from enrolling.
- Additonal criteria must be met based on determination by Investigator and study requirements
NCT ID: NCT04858334
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Conditions: pancreatic cancer
Age: Between 18 Years - 100 Years
Gender: Male or Female