A Phase I/II Study of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Children with advanced melanoma or a PD-L1 positive advanced relapsed or refractory solid tumor or lymphoma (KEYNOTE-051)
The purpose of this study is to test the safety, tolerability and anti-tumor activity of the research study drug, pembrolizumab (MK-3475), to look for the highest dose of pembrolizumab that can be given safely without serious side effects, to find out how pembrolizumab is absorbed and broken down, and to determine how treatment with pembrolizumab may benefit your cancer.
The purpose of this study is to define the rate of dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs) at the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) or maximum administered dose (MAD) of pembrolizumab when administered as monotherapy to children from 6 months to
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Conditions: melanoma,lymphoma,solid tumor
Age: Between 1 Years - 17 Years
Gender: Male or Female
In order to be eligible to take part in this trial, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Between 6 months and less than 18 years of age on day of signing informed consent/assent (the first 3 participants dosed in Part 1 are to be >= 6 years of age)
- Histologically- or cytologically-documented, locally-advanced, or metastatic solid malignancy or lymphoma that is incurable and has failed prior standard therapy, or for which no standard therapy exists, or for which no standard therapy is considered appropriate
For a full list of participation criteria, please visit clinicaltrials.gov.Additional Information:
Connect with a study center near you
You have contacted , on
Your message has been sent to the study team at ,
What happens next?
- You can expect the study team to contact you via email or phone in the next few days.
- Sign up as volunteer to help accelerate the development of new treatments and to get notified about similar trials.
You are contacting